CO. LITTLETON LTD.
Leather Portfolio No.18
This well-designed, personalized leather padfolio will upgrade your most important business meetings from day one.
Made in the Col. Littleton Workshop in a variety of colors, this 12” H x 9.5” W polished leather folder is just the right size for business or pleasure.
When you buy this full-grain leather folio you’re buying American, vegetable-tanned steer hide that has received a minimum of alteration.
The way I see it, leather tells a story and over-processing robs the piece of its life and character. Our natural leather changes and evolves over the years. It develops a wonderful patina and gives you the rich, lived-in look of antique leather goods. The longer you carry it, the better if looks and feels.– Colonel Littleton
Leather in its natural state is not static – it breathes and has life and is pliable if you don’t process the life out of it.
- Two-position solid brass snap front allows room for carrying extra documents.
- The front may be personalized with three initials in the lower, right corner. Initials personalized First, Middle, Last. Want it personalized? Give us a call at 479-521-0077, and we'll be happy to help.
- Portfolio’s inside front pocket holds extra 8.5” x 11” documents and includes a business card pocket. Has center pen/pencil slot. Colonel’s Expedition Pencil included.
- Accommodates standard 8.5” x 11” ruled pad which can easily be replaced. Leather folio comes with the Colonel’s specially-designed Memorandum Pad which may be reordered. Get your refill here.
- Made in Col. Littleton leather workshop in Lynnville, TN USA. Edge stitched.
- Quality Assurance Guarantee: 100% Warranty
- Leather Portfolio ships packaged in a Co. Littleton cream-colored cotton cloth bag and brown gift box.